Sunday, July 4, 2010

2006/2007

2006

I Became a Runner!!!
I started training the first part of 2006. When I first started running- to run a half mile was daunting. I never realized how much I would like running and four years later and a few half marathons under my belt stil love it. One day that elusive marathon will be checked off my to do list.
Here I am at my very 1st Half Marathon with Jim's sister Liz (June 2006).



I love these pictures! Ethan and Liz seem to have a very special bond. Don't get me wrong they still have their sibling moments but from the start they have really enjoyed each others company. I hope they always remember that. Summer 2006



Christmas 2006




2007

This was another busy big year for us with most of it happening in the last 6 months of the year.

-After having our house for sale for 8 months we FINALLY MOVED in June of 2007. I absolutely love our our new house and the neighborhood and area. (We do need one more bedroom now but how were we supposed to know that then :)



- Lizzie had her first surgery (July 2007). She had such a rough recovery for about a month (lost so much weight and so lethargic). I cried so much, worried about my little girl. She would have 2 more surgeries before she started kindergarten.


-Ethan started kindergarten.

- We went to Disneyland (September 2007). It was so fun to go down there and hang out with Mickey, Buzz, Ariel and all the fun stuff down there.



- Our lives changed forever as we went in for an ultrasound (October 2007) and found out we were having TWINS !!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

These pictures are so cute! (Ethan and Liz are SO cute!) I love the walk down memory lane. :)

Liz said...

These two years were chock full...yay for running, I'm so glad you still like it; you are such a natural.