Sunday, July 18, 2010

2010

As this is being posted on the blog Jim and I are finishing up a two night stay and concert up in Park City. I don't think we have gotten away since before the little girls were born.

For the past few weeks I have highlighted the past 12 years of our family. What once started as a family as 2 is now a family of 6! We are right in the thick of the phase of our life of raising young children. I would not want to do it with anyone but Jim.

These four cute things are the result of a boy named Jim asking a girl named Alisha to marry him

I love you and Happy Anniversary Jim. As always, thank you for asking me to marry you.




"Your all the things that I desire, you save me, you complete me."
-Sarah Mclachlan

2 comments:

valerie said...

Happy Anniversary to one of my most favorite couples!!

Stacey said...

Aw...so cute! =)
Happy Anniversary!!