Sunday, July 11, 2010

2008/2009

2008-

I can sum up 2008 with three words- AFTON AND LILLY


On March 25th 2008 Afton and Lilly were born!!!! They were born 4 minutes apart. We managed in a 4 minute time span to suddenly double the number of kids we have. It has been a big change. One that I wouldn't trade for a second but one that I never would have realized how much more busy it has made me. 2 young babies plus 2 other kids needing parents too keeps you VERY busy.

Our house has now become what I call BEAUTIFUL CHAOS.













2009 (In no particular order)....

This cute girl started Kindergarten (Aug. 2009)

Our week long vacation up to Yellowstone area with Jim's family

Air Show (Summer 2009)

Ethan's first fish he caught all by himself on our family impromptu trip up to Grey's River


Lucky became a part of our family (Dec. 2009)


In other news of 2009- Jim completely quit his job working for others and is now all on his own.

No comments: