Monday, January 24, 2011

Vegas Style

We decided we needed to warm up a little and visit Las Vegas where Nate and Liz (Jim's sister) now live.

Hoover Dam- Look how excited Afton and Lilly are to be there :)


The Las Vegas Strip

I would like to say a modestly dressed family with four young kids blended in quite well on the strip.... but I can't :)

Amazement at the Bellagio

We didn't dare let the little girls roam so they were always in arms or on shoulders. Grateful for Nate and Liz to be in on toddler holding rotation. I know my arms and shoulders were very tired by the end.

Liz squared


Nate teaching Ethan all his wise wisdom

and most exciting to the kids.... a local park :)






Our main reason for coming.... no not the table but the chance to hang out with Nate and Liz. It was really nice to hang around the table each night eating chips and salsa, shakes, cookies, etc. and just talking. Thanks for hosting!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like a fun trip! It even looks like you found some sunshine--I'm envious. :)

Jody Neeley said...

How fun! Yes, we know all too well how 4 children do not blend in when on the strip. :) Glad you guys had a good time.

valerie said...

How fun!! I bet that helped the month of January feel not so long! I feel like we have been cooped up all month long.

Liz said...

Can't wait for your next visit!