Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas festivities

Harrison Nativity
All of the grandkids were so cute and did so well this year.

This picture reminds me that everything I ever need is right in front of me. How adorable are they?

Auditions for the Best Christmas Pageant Ever
OR
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth (and a couple bottom ones).
You choose the caption :)



After we got together with Jim's family, Lizzie came home and drew this. It is still on our fridge.

The kids waiting for the go ahead to go downstairs on Christmas morning.

Lilly with her new ladybug boots because one day she will outgrow her "froggie" boots.

Afton and her new Cinderella doll

Jim and his new bike trainer :)


Someone got a new bike for Christmas!
Taken with MY NEW digital camera. Yahoo! Such a crisper picture than the ones above that were taken with my cell phone.


Someone else REALLY LOVES her new bike!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS 2011

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So very cute! The new camera takes nice pictures. :)

Liz said...

Cute, cute, cute!