Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

It is here!!! The Christmas season!!!

Even our dog seems to enjoy the magical glow of twinkling Christmas lights. As soon as the tree goes up he seems to think that the tree skirt is his new nap place. But really who wouldn't want to be under the comfort and peace of a Christmas tree :)





In other Christmas news:
I have on good authority that my childrens 3 Christmas presents from Santa have been picked out.
Jim and I have also gotten them each their annual Caldecott book, pajamas and a special present from parents.

We have Christmas books wrapped ready for one to be unwrapped each night and read together. Stocking are hung by the window with care.

I really enjoy the magic of this time of year. I love the ages my children are at.

As we were putting Christmas stuff up Lizzie kept saying "This is so magical mom!" Ethan is already saying Christmas is going to come so slowly.... (don't we all remember that feeling as a kid?)
And Afton and Lilly, well they just love everything. Lilly keeps saying how beautiful the tree is. Afton, well she has already broken a few ornaments. I know I should be mad but I can't. That age is adorable at Christmas.

1 comment:

Bob C. said...

Lucky dreaming of ginger bread