Tuesday, March 13, 2012

President - Elect

This is where I will be spending a good portion of the next two years of my life....

Altara Elementary-
(Lizzie's school and Afton and Lilly's school in 2013).


Starting in the fall of 2012 I will be the PTA president- elect for Altara Elementary (Lizzie's school).
Then the following fall of 2013, I will be the PTA President for Altara (and all 3 of my girls will be there).
It will be a big, fun, challenging responsibility. I do get my own parking spot though. SWEET!!!

I became official on March 6th and will be there A LOT between now and when I finish up my end of things in June of 2014.

So if I start rambling and/ or mumbling about jog-a-thons, teacher appreciation week, Reflections, budgets, T-shirts, meetings, the education system, etc. You will now know why :)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow! Congratulations and good luck!!

Liz said...

k, WHAT?! I assume you are doing this because your kids aren't challenging you enough...right? :) You are a perfect choice; congratulations!

Jody Neeley said...

So awesome, you will be an amazing PTA President, good luck! :)

the Kates said...

Alisha- you are a good woman. Congrats and good luck! You will do great!!!!!