Sunday, March 4, 2012

Turning 8 and Baptism

Lunch at the Garden
Lizzie is now 8.
When our kids turn 8 we take them to a special lunch at The Garden restaurant with their grandparents. We went on Feb. 25th. Jim's Dad was not feeling well and was missed.


Us at our table

View from our table

Lizzie opening her utensils. About 15 minutes later she was using these same utensils to totally destroy her grilled cheese sandwich. She did not like the "cheese"


Baptism Invite

Jim and Lizzie

I did not take a lot of pictures of Lizzie at her baptism. In a way it was my gift to her because I know she hates pictures being taken. Actual baptism was the most important thing and I am fine with that. Hopefully she will be fine with that too in 20 years or so when she just has two or three pictures from her day :)

Many many thanks to all those who came to Lizzie's baptism and/or had her in your thoughts. It was a good day.

Lizzie month of festivities is now over :)

2 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

Hope her special day was amazing. I love the picture of her in her baptism dress with the Book of Mormon. She is beautiful, can't believe she is 8!

Liz said...

I guess I took care of all the picture taking...oops! :) It was a wonderful day and I'm glad we were able to be a part of it.