Friday, July 25, 2014

Twin Lakes


This weeks family hike took us to Twin Lakes.   The kids did awesome on this hike.  I personally could tell I haven't exercised since Ragnar :)  It was beautiful though.  We hiked up, had dinner on a rock by the lake, fished a little and managed to get back to our car  right before it got really dark.

Beginning of the Twin Lakes trailhead


Always important to hydrate :)

Proof why it has the name Twin Lakes

Me with my Lilly Bill

The girls and I took a lot of selfies while Jim fished with Ethan and Lizzie

Food tastes really good after a hike.


Jim and Lish

Perhaps the best "silly face" picture yet from our summer hikes.

I had a few special treats at the end of the hike. 
Here is Afton eating her FIRST Sugar Daddy.
What?  How has she never had one?
What kind of parent am I? :)
Liz being pensive


Until our next hike........
 

No comments: