Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wicked

Jim and I celebrated our anniversary a little late (July 29th) and went downtown.   It was a fabulous evening.  First we went to City Creek and ate at The Blue Lemon.  It was delicious and made me even more excited that they are building one here in Draper to open in August. We ate our dinner out on the patio by some City Creek fountains.  It was a perfect setting.
 
My handsome dinner date

At our table by the fountains

After dinner we headed over to the Capitol Theater to see Wicked.  I thought it was amazing and REALLY liked the story.  It definitely makes you look at The Wizard of Oz in a different way. 
 
 

Right before we went into the gorgeous theater.
At intermission I took a picture of our playbill. 

 It was a great evening out. 
 Anniversary celebrations are now done.
 
 

No comments: