Monday, August 10, 2015

Higlets

Last week (August 2nd-6th) I was able to go down to Vegas and spend some time with Liz and the babies.  Nate was out of town for work so I'm glad I was able to go down and help out.  Those babies are so darn cute!!!  It reminded me so much of holding my own 4 kids when they were once babies and how precious that time was. Which by the way seems like just yesterday!! 
 I was reminded also of the busyness of having multiples
 (although triplets is a different story for sure). 
 
4 straight days of girl talk, eating good food and snuggling with babies. 
 It was really nice!
 
3 cute babies hanging out after feeding time
(Asher- green/ Isaac-blue/ Annalisa-pink)

We practiced venturing out into the world. 
 What better place to start than Target right?

Me with cute little Asher.  He wanted to see where he was going.

  Isaac loves to smile (and make bird squawking sounds)

There there Annalisa,  I promise aunt Alisha will come back and visit soon.

Feeding time

Meeting of the minds..... planning their day



Selfie with Isaac

My favorite picture from the trip.
  I miss holding them so much already!
 
Each night I would facetime Jim and the kids. 
One night Jim decided to put me in one of my shirts :)




Last day with these cute kiddos :(



I was welcomed home to Jim,  four cute kids,
roses, Nibs, a coke and chocolate covered cinnamon bears!!!!
As much as I loved every minute with Liz and the babies
 it was nice to come home and see these guys!

 

No comments: