Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lagoon- It's what fun is!

As a pretty impromptu decision last Friday (August 21st) we decided to try and squeeze in a little more summer fun and headed to Lagoon.  We told the kids like 10 minutes after they were all home from school and got into the car.  We got to Lagoon about 4:20 and then stayed till 11.  It was super fun!!!! 
 Wish more evenings could end hanging out at Lagoon :)


Afton was ready for a lot more of the bigger rides than Lilly this year.
She went on the Bat, Wild Mouse and even big white Roller Coaster :)
We did get both of them on the Spider though which was pretty cool!

They rarely want to match anymore but when they do..... oh my gosh!
  It is so cute!  Here they are waiting in line for Tilt-A-Whirl.



Afton and Lilly's thoughts after finishing up on Rattlesnake Rapids.

Second time on Rattlesnake Rapids- Afton and Lilly
 didn't want to go so I took Ethan and Lizzie.

My children were no help protecting their mom who clothes and feeds them  from the waterfall.  :)  In fact, Ethan did everything he could to make sure I was right under it.  You know, like make no room for me to move over until it was too late.     I was pretty much soaked the rest of the day :)  We were all laughing so hard so I guess it was worth it :)

I realized this may be the girls last year that they will want to ride in Kiddieland.
We will have to see what next time brings. 


I know it's a little blurry but I just love these kids!!!

Lilly loved the Merry-Go-Round.  

No comments: