Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Tour of Logan

Last Saturday (August 1st)  we went up to Logan for a little bit.  It was fun to give the kids a tour of some of our favorite places in Logan and on the Utah State campus. 
 
Brought back some tender memories of the beginning of the Jim and Alisha story :)
 
 
 
Old Farm- the apartment building where Jim and I lived when we met.
 I lived in D-4 and Jim lived in G-2.

The Quickstop- a little mini mart in the Student Center
where I worked while I was going to school.

The Aggie "A"

Working on our "True Aggie" skills

Each of our kids look pretty darn good on the Aggie A.
  I would not be sad at all if they decided to go to Utah State :)

Beautiful.  I had many classes in the building- Old Main

Lizzie and Utah State make a good picture!

Stopping for some delicious Aggie ice cream.  Delicious.

I love this temple!!!!  One of my favorites!





So another reason we went up was to see the Martin Harris Pageant in Clarkston.
 
Me and my cute Afton - with her one very big adult tooth compared to all her baby teeth.
A few people from our stake went up.  Here is me with my friend Wendi from our stake.  Extra bonus I get to hang out with her at work too.


  Here is Afton right before it was getting ready to start.
 
.  We didn't get home until 12:30 in the morning but it was a fun day so well worth it.

No comments: