Sunday, June 1, 2008

Afton and Lilly





I don't really have anything exciting to report but it has been awhile since I put some pictures on. Aren't the babies getting chubby :)



Here is a run down of what Afton and Lilly are up to......

As of today (at 10 weeks) Lilly weighs 8 lbs 6 oz. Lilly is really good at keeping her head up. She is still the wiggler of the two and is always moving around. She also likes to grunt and we call her our grunter.

Afton weighs 9 lbs and 10 oz. Afton has learned to have a cry that Jim and I swear breaks the sound barrier. It is really high and shrill. Other than that, she is really cute!
Our babies are actually the size of normal babies now! Yahoo!
*Afton is in the purple and Lilly is in the pink. Of course Lizzie is in the green :)

1 comment:

valerie said...

Looks like the girls are going to challenge my Clara for the "Chubbiest Cheeks" title...I can't believe how big they have gotten!! I can't wait to see them next week!