Saturday, September 13, 2008

M.O.M.



Almost six months ago I became a mother of multiples (M.O.M). It has been a great adventure so far. There are actually local chapters of M.O.M.'s all over. Although I have not joined I do try to make it to their twice a year fundraiser (yard sale) that they have. I wasn't going to go to the one today but then decided I would buy just one or two outfits to support the M.O.M. local chapter. Well I got there and found my couple matching outfits for way cheap. On my way out a lady stopped me and asked me if my babies were twin girls. She was a vendor and showed me a box at her booth and said I could take any matching outfits I wanted for FREE! She just really liked the fact that her matching outfits that her girls have outgrown could go to some other girl twins. Bonus!!!!
So I got everything in this picture for $17.50. I insisited I at least pay for some of the stuff. Everything but a pair of shoes and a shirt I bought for Lizzie are all two of everything for the babies. There are even cute little matching outfits that say babies 1st Christmas. Good stuff!!!
Here are the cute babies in some matching outfits we already had. Afton is the more serious one while Lilly is trying to smile. Afton's smile is so sweet but she is more picky at when she brings it out. Lilly smiles at almost anything and sometimes I think she really smiles at air :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is awesome Alisha! You scored!

katierose said...

you go, m.o.m.! you got hooked up!!!