Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Canyons SD

Most of you may be aware that the Jordan School District has split. Well the new district has not been named yet and people in the district could submit possible names. Both Jim and I submitted names and Jim's might be in the top 10. I say might because they say some names had more than one entrant and whoever put their entry in first gets the glory. They will tell you if you are in the top ten sometime between now and October 21st. Anyways, Jim's name has made it into the top ten (out of more than 500 sumbmissions). Anyone can vote. Well as long as you have an e-mail address. Please go to www.nameourdistrict.com vote. Vote for whichever name you like best- we would just highly suggest THE CANYONS SCHOOL DISTRICT!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You got my vote Jim! I really liked it the best! =)

valerie said...

I voted!! I wish the election in November was that easy!! =)

valerie said...

BTW, I had a dream last night that Jim's name won...and the prize was like $10,000...Weird, huh??