Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Double Tagged

I've Been Tagged (twice)

10 years ago I...
1. was just figuring the newness of a place called Phoenix, AZ
2. the only working person in our family
3. crying at least every day from homesickness
4. married for a whopping 3 months.
5. getting excited for trick or treaters only to have 10 come to our door on Halloween

5 Things on today's "to do" list...boring, I know
1. straighten up the house
2. help Ethan with homework
3. make chicken noodle soup for my sick kids
4. change lots and lots and diapers
5. maybe mop the kitchen floor (wow what an exciting day :)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off Jim's student loans
2. Pay off Jim's student loans
3. Pay off Jim's student loans
4. Pay off Jim's student loans
5. Oh yeah, and some clothes for myself :)

5 places I have lived...
1. Kearns, Utah
2. Logan, Utah
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Sugarhouse, Utah
5. Sandy, Utah


Next Tag

5 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1 Hereos
2 The Office
3 American Idol (when it is on)
4 John and Kate plus 8 (if they can do it I totally can)
5 Arrested Development (I still laugh even though I have seen them a million times)

5 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1 visiting teacher interviews
2 made a nice dinner
3 fed babies babyfood
4 took a nap while the kids watched Cyberchase
5 ate Halloween candy that is supposed to be for trick or treaters

Favorite Places to Eat:
1 Red Butte Cafe
2 Noodles
3 Great Harvest (for turkey avacodo sandwich)
4 Target croissants (I know it is not a restaurant but I love those things)
5 Lone Star Steakhouse but only for their sweet potato yam thing

5 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1 bedtime
2 not having to pay pre-school for a few more years (once may comes)
3 a finished basement
4 clearance holiday candy
5 watching how excited the kids get for the simple things of Christmas (twinkly lights)

Wish List:
1 clothes
2 clothes
3 clothes
4 clothes
5 someone to clean my house once a week

5 People I Tag:
1 Liz
2 Ruth
3 Stacey
4 Darci
5 Katie Gardner

No comments: