Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Numbers


I get asked a lot how many diapers we go through. Honestly I haven't counted because I know it would be more than I really want to know. Here are some fun facts though.

Diapers- It takes us 3-4 weeks to go through a big Costco box. I think the size 2 has 268 in a box so someone else can figure out the math :)
Formual- A big 24 oz can lasts us 5 to 6 days. Yes, 5 to 6 days!!!!! As of two weeks or so I stopped nursing (long and painful story) so they are solely on formula now.
Baby food- We go through about 2 to 4 jars a day.
Wash- I think I mentioned before about 12 loads a week.

Despite the being busy all the time life- these babies are so cute and I have not forgotten what precious souls they are and how grateful I am to everyone for the help in allowing them to be in our family.

The other question I get a lot is- how are they different.

They really are quite different

Afton- she is my grabber girl, she will grab anything and everything in your sight including your fingers, nose, chin, hair and Lizzie's glasses. She scoots a little right now to whatever she really wants to get. Afton absolutely loves baths and I think could stay in there for awhile. She loves to bounce and rough house with Jim. Afton looks a lot like Ethan did as a baby. Well except for in pink clothes. She has the lightest blue beautiful eyes.

Lilly- she is my smiley girl. She smiles at everything and it is the biggest hugest smile. Well that is unless it is bathtime. She absolutely hates baths and cries. She doesn't really move around yet but that is just fine with me. I actually think Lilly will have Jim's dark hair. Can you imagine that. One of our kids with dark hair. Wow!!! She also has Jim's eye shape. Her eyes are blue also but a little darker.

*I will work on getting that darn picture bigger but for now if you really want to see it you can just double click on it. I love it!!!! Lilly is the one showing off her tongue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to see you tonight and the girls are adorable! (Even though I only got to see Thing 1) I could seriously take them home with me (so if they ever go missing, you know who to call!) Although the stress of twins would probably force me to return them within 4 hours! I am so impressed that you do it all so well!

valerie said...

So cute!!!! I can't believe how they have grown! Can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks...