Monday, March 2, 2009

february mileage

I know all who read this blog are waiting with held breath for our February mileage report :) Mostly it is for Jim and I to realize we are actually finding time to run. I ran 35 miles for the month and Jim ran 35.2 miles. Yes, that .2 is very important :) So far Jim has lost at least 10 pounds. I have know idea about me since I don't have a scale at my work ( yes I do mean my house). I actually gain weight when I work out and lose weight when I am being lazy. Go figure!
6 more weeks to go. Jim has been having foot issues lately and so we researched, he talked with two running stores and we bought him some new shoes today. Hopefully they will help.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Great job! I've been having knee issues, but thanks to a discussion with my doctor (Jim), I have some new stretches that seem to be helping. Ya, Alisha, lose some weight already. Actually don't, cause then you totally wouldn't fit into my clothes...:(

Stacey said...

You guys are awesome! Way to go!

brifarnz said...

Glad to see Jim is a man of precision. Can you send some of that motivation my way? Usually my running mileage involves playing tag with the boys in the living room which basically involves circling the tabel in front of the sofa. I think that would be 0.137 for me.