Friday, August 13, 2010

Jim "Adventure" Day


Yesterday we spent the day as a family (including dog) up in the Uintahs. I am not much of a camper anymore but will totally go for day trips.
A day like yesterday I think is how Jim imagines heaven but with doughnuts and bread also.

We went up in the canyon and had lunch with tons of sheep which was awesome.



Then we went to a place called Christmas Meadows. It was BEAUTIFUL. We were the only ones there. The kids loved playing in the water and throwing rocks in. Jim was a little further down the river fishing.





Doing what kids should be doing- EXPLORING


Of course we had to stop at this sign. If you look closely you can see Jim's legs as he is behind her holding her up :)

3 comments:

Darci said...

What a fun day! I love to see the pictures of your beautiful kids :)

Stacey said...

This looks like a fun adventure!! :)

Liz said...

Pictures like these make me homesick for so many things! I love that you have a dog to play in the water with the kids; it was one of my favorite things as a kid to have Penny with us. :)