Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday morning

By some miracle we were all ready this morning for church with a half hour to spare. Since we all looked mostly nice, I herded everyone outside for some pictures. Two two year olds are kinda wiggly and my 6 year old hates her picture being taken but still some cute pictures.


Afton

The handsome boys in the house

Me and my boy (along with the debut of my snazzy new glasses)

One of the sweetest (and most curious/ troublesome) girls I know... Miss Afton


Our three girls and a dog (Lizzie would only be in the picture if the dog could be in it too). If you notice Lilly's face that is what she does when she sees a camera out. You know, squint your eyes so much you can't see and then just sit there and smile a big cheesy grin :)

I had to include this one because I think the chubbiness of a two year olds face and hands is one of the cutest things.

6 comments:

valerie said...

Such cute pictures!! Your family is adorable! Love those cheeks...they disappear all too soon! =(

Stacey said...

It is crazy how your kids can look just like both of you. :) Very, very cute! Love the new glasses by the way!

brifarnz said...

Impressive that you recognized the divinely appointed photo opportunity... Not sure the Farnsworht Four could pull off the early preparedness or the photo op without needing to change the church clothes. Ya'll look great.

Jody Neeley said...

Wow, I am impressed - 4 kids ready for church with 1/2 hour to go! Hopefully we will be there one day, we are currently running at least 1/2 hour late!

Liz said...

I love that Lizzie wouldn't be photographed without the puppy. :) Cute cute pictures-I love your hair, it's getting so long!

the Kates said...

Oh my goodness..... such CUTE pictures! I love them all especially the one of the 3 girlies. Lizzie is getting so grown up and yet she seems the exact same as the last time I saw her. Twins are HUGE~~ Ethan is getting to be such a big bow.... where has the time gone. Oh, and you and Jim are lookin GOOD!