Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Color

After careful consideration of all votes.... I used both colors :)
Funny how a plan to just paint ONE wall in the kitchen turns into painting your whole main floor :)Sorry I don't have any before pictures but here is the new look.

Kitchen is now a color called Yellow Brick Road. I LOVE IT!



*the lighting in this one isn't very good but I promise the color is nice! I am going to put something on each side of the mirror but haven't decided what yet.



Front Room is now Cherry Tart. I need to figure out a better way to place my family and kid photos so I am still working on that.


4 comments:

Stacey said...

I really like the colors! Can't wait to see them in person. :)

valerie said...

You have been so busy painting!! I better get busy on my painting. I love that you used both colors!! Sometimes all you need is a little paint to brighten things up a bit!! Guess I am off to paint my bathroom yellow...

katierose said...

this looks awesome, lish!!! i wanna see it in person...maybe this summer when we come to utah to visit :). great job!

Liz said...

Can't wait to see them live! Looks good.