Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines

I am a little late but I really did have a great Valentines this year. Here are some of the reasons why...

#1- I was the last person in my house to get up that morning. That hasn't happened for YEARS (not counting bedrest of course). My nice son woke up and got breakfast (aka cereal) ready for all of his sisters. I don't know if he did it on purpose or not but I told him that was the best Valentines present he could give me.

#2- My kids were home from school. Even though it is much more noisy and crazy with them all home I LOVE having them home.

#3- Jim and I went to eat at our favorite restuarant- Red Butte Cafe. Yum!

#4- Jim and I also went to the Sarah Mclachlan concert at Kingsbury Hall. Not enough can be said about how much I like her music and she is AMAZING in concert.

All in all a very good day:)

No comments: