Monday, February 7, 2011

Tart or Honey?

I realized the other day we have lived in our house for 3 1/2 years and there are still many walls that are just white.
So my goal for Feb. is to add some color.

I will be painting my kitchen. I am trying to decide between these two colors-

This one is called Cherry Tart. Doesn't that just sound fun?

Or this yellow color called Wildflower Honey.



I am accepting votes :) Although I won't say which color I am leaning towards forking out some money on and opening this weekend. I will put after pictures up later.
I will also be painting my main floor bathroom... color choices coming later. I am excited but am trying to figure out if I should include the little girls in my project too and we paint during the day or waiting until they are in bed.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I think I'd have to go with Honey. It looks so happy! :) Oh, also, probably no girls--Afton + paint seems a little scary.

BobCo said...

I vote for the honey

valerie said...

I vote for cherry...we have a red wall in our kitchen and we LOVE it!!! Our bathroom is yellow...good color choices!

the Kates said...

They are both great! I love the honey, but I love the cherry for the fact that it will stay cleaner looking... either way. They are both great colors! I can't wait to see which one you chose!!!

Greg said...

If it is not too late, I vote for Cherry. I had a similar color in my house in Texas. In Georgia we have yellow walls in our kitchen and the food splatters show up everywhere. I think the color you have chosen though is prettier, so you would probably have better luck. I can't wait to see it
-Emily

David and Jana said...

Hmmm, I am thinking the honey. It would make a nice sunny kitchen.

M. Harrison said...

Love the cherry!