Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 things about me.

Only because my house is spotless and everything is checked off my to do list for the day (lies, lies, and more lies.) I actually got tagged on facebook but still don't feel extremely comfortable or safe there. So here we go...... 25 things about me....



1. I have four kids and not one of them came close to their due date. They were all born at least a month early.
2. I never imagined myself as a stay at home mom. You can ask my parents. Even up to the last couple months of being pregnant with Ethan I still didn't think it was for me. A month before he was born something changed. I would not change it for all the money in the world (and we have some serious student loan debt :)
3. I hated avacodos and sauteed mushrooms as a kid and now think they are so delicious.
4. I have a tendency to overeat foods that I like. I have been known to eat a whole pound of chewy sprees and 6 krispy kreme doughuts in one seating (separate occasions of course)
5. I was baptized and joined the LDS church at the age of 20
6. Because of the example and influence 3 people had in my life to make my #5 decision, I would walk across the globe if needed for Trudy, Aric and Lorna.
7. I hate types of "skins". You know jello skin, gravy skin, pudding skin, etc.
8. My one trip out of the country was to Tijuana where I had someone say to me "oh, beautiful american blonde girl."
9. I know I weigh a little more than 100 pounds but have always been self-conscious of my body. I think it is just a girl thing
10. Between Lizzie, Afton and Lilly I was on bedrest for a total of 20 weeks!!! That is five months people!!!
11. I love carbonation
12. My one habit I hate the most is I bite my fingernails.
13. I used to be a really organized person until I went to college. It seems to have been a continual downhill slide since :)
14. I hated running in junior high and high school and now really, really like to run half marathons
15. I hate buying shoes. I only have like 7 pair (3 of which are running)
16. I don't like walking in bare feet especially outside.
17. I love the smell of a freshly mown lawn.
18. I qualified for state in Debate in High School (I went on a senior trip with the Academy of Finance instead, a decison I have NEVER regretted).
19. In less than 7 months Jim and I manged to start dating, get engaged and married!!!
20. Moving to Phoenix with a boy I had only known for 7 months was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Shows you much I loved and still do love that guy.
21. I really like to send out Christmas cards and will start prepping in November.
22. I love getting mail in December
23. I would have all my dolls play monopoly with me as a kid. I would stay busy for hours.
24. I have a Master's Degree.
25. My life is very busy right now but I love the good busy that I get to deal with each day.

2 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

I love these things! It is so fun to learn random facts about you. I hope things are good with you guys!

Lorna said...

I haven't thought about #5 for a long time. I honestly wouldn't have considered me in the top 3. Thank you. I needed to hear that today!